The Compassionate Choice
Hassle-free and Ethical Parking Management. Perfectly tailored for your business, easy to understand and fair on your visitors.
Whether you’re in Land’s End or John O’Groats or somewhere in between we take the stress out of managing your car park
Hospital car parking
We help over five million visitors to NHS car parks every year. Discover our flexible, friendly approach to this complex challenge.
As Featured In
Is Your Car Park Draining Time, Resources & Revenue?
- Parking management is a delicate matter that affects your organisation’s reputation and bottom line.
- Without a compassionate yet firm approach, you’ll have a frenzy of unauthorised parking,resulting in insufficient bays and risk losing both revenue and customers with overly strict or confusing rules.
- Then there’s the hassle of payments, complaints and appeals. Which can quickly drain your staff’s time and energy.
- Gemini Parking Solutions perfects the entire parking experience. Operating nationwide, we set up cost neutral parking solutions that tailored to fit your exact needs.
- Ready to save time, energy and generate more revenue from your car park? You’re in the right place!
Sectors We Work Within
Bespoke, user-friendly solutions for retail parks, shopping centres and supermarkets. National coverage, serving some of the UK’s biggest commercial agents including Savills and Colliers.
We serve Hilton and other leading hotel and spa brands with widely various parking solutions. We ensure space availability for hotel guests and accurate, easy payment where parking charges apply.
Gemini’s vast experience in this sector makes it the preferred supplier to the UK’s largest leisure provider. From ANPR cameras to cashless and pay and display systems we have solution for you.
We are one of the leading parking specialists in this field, managing 12 NHS sites across the UK; including St Barts NHS Trust. We provide compassionate solutions that put visitors and motorists first.
From office car parks to industrial estates, we deliver an array of services and systems that resolve unauthorised and problem parking, and create income where charges are applicable.
On private roads, car parks and land, we generate revenue and ensure that authorised vehicles only are permitted to park. We help private landowners to maximise their assets, creating income.
Pubs and Restaurants
With years of experience providing services to pubs and restaurants across the UK, we have helped leading pubs and restaurants such as Greene King and Harvester resolve many of their parking issues within their sites.
See How We Have Helped Our Past Clients
Is Your Site Ready to Maximise Revenue?
Creating a Win-Win For You & Your Visitors
- More Free Spaces – unclog your busy car park by reliably tracking and preventing unauthorised parking
- Happier Visitors – easy to understand and fair parking for customers, making their visit even easier
- Free Up Resources – stop wasting resources on parking and focus on the more important matters
- Avoid Headaches & Hassle – don’t worry about payments or paperwork, we handle everything professionally
- Increase Revenue – on-site machines and cashless systems enable convenient parking payments on your behalf.
Latest News and Blog
In today’s episode, which is the exciting first episode of 2021 we are excited to be sharing our conversation with Kenny Scouller, Key Account and Senior Sales Manager at Flowbird to explore the future of parking and what the new world challenges we may need to overcome in 2021 and beyond.Read More
There are many parking management providers and a variety of systems are available on the market, so here are some things to consider, to enable you to make the right decision for you and your business. It can be a considerable investment – so make the right choice first time, and you can ensure future success on your site, with ease.Read More
This episode is very much on-topic in the new world of running a business, where we explore key cashless solutions and try to answer the question; "Is the parking industry ready to go cashless?".Read More